- Speed: It can calculate millions of expressions within a fraction of a second. The microsecond and nanosecond units are used to measure the speed of computers. There some problems which cannot solve within the specified time limit without a Computer Advantages.
- Storage: It can store data in large quantity using various storage devices. Millions of paper file’s data can store in single small pen drive. Moreover, it reproduces data whenever we need and whatever format we need. Nowadays, Gigabytes and Terabytes are units of data storage devises.
- Accuracy: Computer performs the computations at very high speed without any mistakes. For Computer Advantages example, multiplication of two very large number takes more time for human and there are high probabilities of mistakes. The computer does it in parts of the second with accuracy level we want. Very high level of accuracy is must in the financial transaction, medical surgery, nuclear plant, etc… which can satisfy by computer only.
- Reliability: It is a very reliable device. The information stored in a computer is available after years in the same form. It works 24 hours without any problem as it does not feel tiredness.
- Automation: Once the one task created on a computer, it can repeatedly perform again by single click whenever we want. For example, once the software for banking application installed in a computer, it computes the interest by sending one command.
Limitations of Computer
- Lake of intelligence: It cannot think while doing work. It does not have natural intelligence. Moreover, It cannot think about properness or effect of work it is doing. It can only execute the instructions but it cannot think about the correctness of these instructions.
- Unable to Correct Mistakes: It cannot correct the mistakes by itself. So if we have provided wrong or incorrect data then it produces wrong results or performs wrong calculations.