- The quadruple is a structure with at the most tour fields such as op,arg1,arg2 and result.
- The op field is used to represent the internal code for operator, the arg1 and arg2 represent the two operands used and result field is used to store the result of an expression.
- Moreover, Consider the input statement x:= -a*b + -a*b
- The Triple Representation the use of temporary variables avoided by referring the pointers in the symbol table.
- the expression x : = – a * b + – a * b the triple representation is as given below NumberOpArg1 Arg2
- The indirect triple representation the listing of triples done. And listing pointers used instead of using statements.