System Software Development
So Software development process accompanies the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which each step doing a specific activity till the final software is built. Also, The system software development process also follows all the stages of SDLC, which is as follows:
- Preliminary investigation: It determines what problems need to fix by the system software developed and what would the better way of solving those problems.
- System analysis: It investigates the problem on a large scale and gathers all the information. It identifies the execution environment and interfaces required by the software to be built.
- System design: This is concerned with designing the blueprint of system software that specifies how the system software looks like and how it will perform.
- System tool acquisition: It decides and works around the software tools to develop the functionalities of the system software.
- Implementation: It builds the software using the software tools with all the functionality, interfaces, and support for the execution. This may be very specific as the system software adheres to the architecture. Operating system support sought for allocations and other related matters.
- System maintenance: Once the system software ready, it installed and used. Moreover, The maintenance includes timely updating software what already installed.
Recent trends in Software Development
Similarly, Latest trends in program development from the coding perspective include the following: So, Use of preprocessors against full software stack
- Similarly, Use of preprocessors against full software stack
- CSS frameworks against generic cascading style sheets
- Gaming frameworks against native game development
- Moreover, Single-page Web apps against websites
- Mobile Web apps against native apps
- Android against iOS
- Moving towards GPU from CPU
- Renting against buying (Cloud Services)
- So, Web interfaces but not IDEs
- Agile development