Three address Code
Again Freestudy9 comes with new post related to Three address Code. Additionally, we had made it with the point to point information as possible as easy.
- There are three types of representation used for three address code,
3. Indirect triple indirect
- Moreover, Consider the input statement x:= -a*b + -a*b.
- So,Three address code for above statement given in table
- So The quadruple is a structure with at the most four fields such as op, arg1, arg2.
- The op field used to represent the internal code for an operator.
- The arg1 and arg2 represent the two operands.he
- And result field used to store the result of an expression.
- The statement with unary operators like x= -y do not use arg2.
- Conditional and unconditional jumps put the target label in Number OpArg1 Arg2 result
- So, To avoid entering temporary names into the symbol table, we might refer a temporary value by the position of the statement that computes it.
- If we do so, three address statement can represent by records with only three statements fields: op, arg1, and arg2.: NumberOpArg1 Arg2
- Moreover, In the indirect triple representation, the listing of triples has done. And listing pointers used instead of using statement. SO, This implementation called indirect triples.